Book a Private Paint Party at Graffiti Paintbar.
Whatever the occasion, celebrating your event at Graffiti Paintbar will be a fun & memorable experience for all. You pick the painting! Best of all, your guests will leave with a painting which will forever remind them of the fun they had celebrating with you! For best availability, book your private paint party before next month's Public Events Calendar is posted on the 15th of this month.
To inquire about booking a private event, please fill out the form below.
ALL AGES WELCOME! Learn more about our specially priced, two-hour kids Birthday Parties here .
Details About Private Events
The studio is available for private parties for on week days or nights, and weekend mornings or afternoons, anytime a public event has not already been scheduled on that date and time. We require pre-payment at the time of booking to guarantee your reservation. Any remaining balance for additional guests may be paid in full the day of your event. If each guest in your party is paying individually for their seats, your pre-payment will be refunded for each seat they purchase. Credit vouchers and discount codes/coupons are not redeemable for private events.
Pricing & Availability
Monday–Friday Morning or Afternoon 3-Hour Events: Minimum fee of $312 or 8 of fewer painters. Payment due at the time of booking. $36 for each additional painter.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday Evening: $540 for 15 or fewer painters. Payment due at the time of booking. $36 for each additional painter.
Saturday or Sunday Mornings or Afternoons: $540 for 15 or fewer painters. Payment due at the time of booking. $36 for each additional painter.
SMALLER GROUPS: If you don't meet the minimum attendance requirements to reserve the studio for a private party, we are always happy to accommodate groups at our regularly scheduled public events. Let us know how many in your group and we will seat you together. If you contact us in advance of posting next month's calendar we may be able to let you have some input as to which painting we schedule for the session you'd like to attend.
Don't have a large enough group for a private party? Join us at one of our public events. We'll seat you all together!
Private Event FAQs
- CAN WE CHOOSE A PAINTING? Yes! Visit our Gallery to pick a painting here, or choose from our kids' party paintings here. For a $150 fee, we will work with you to create a custom painting for your event.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED? We supply acrylic paints, brushes, aprons, easels, expert art instruction, music, and the use of the studio to host your event. Each of your guests will leave with a completed 16 x 20", gallery-wrapped canvas painting. We take care of all of the set-up and clean-up.
- WHAT ABOUT FOOD?
Our kitchen and bar will be open for food and beverage purchases during your event. For private events, you are welcome to provide your own food, cake, treats, plates, cups, napkins, plasticware, and party decor (confetti and glitter are not allowed), however, all beverages must be purchased from Graffiti Paintbar (this rule is waived for kids parties). Due to liquor license regulations, BYOB is NOT allowed for beer and wine per NH State law.
- CAN WE DECORATE? Yes! But time between events is very limited. You may arrive a few minutes before your event to decorate and drop off food/gifts (no confetti or glitter, please). Please keep in mind that we only schedule 60 minutes of clean-up and set-up time in between scheduled painting events.
- WHEN TO ARRIVE Your guests should arrive 10 - 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time so that we can start and end the event on time.
- HOW LONG WILL THE EVENT LAST? Adult events include 3 hours of studio time, allowing enough time for guests to complete their paintings without feeling rushed. Arrangements may be made in advance for extended studio time for an additional fee. Let us know and we'll work with you.
- WHAT IS YOUR CANCELLATION POLICY? While we understand that unforeseen circumstances arise, event cancelations cause a financial hardship for our small business and employees. We ask that you notify us immediately by email if you must cancel. If you cancel 21 days or more prior to your event, a full refund will be issued. If you cancel 14 – 20 days prior to your event, we will refund 50% of your deposit. NO REFUNDS will be issued if you cancel 0 – 13 days prior to your event.
Reminder: We are happy to seat smaller groups together at our regularly scheduled public paint sessions.
Host a paint party to raise money for your favorite charity cause. Learn more here.