Put Some Creative FUN into Your Next Social Event.
Book a Graffiti Paintbar Paint Party
Book your next social event at Graffiti Paintbar. Holiday parties, team building, office outings, birthday and bachelorette parties! Even kids parties! Join us for a fun, out-of-the-box experience painting with friends while enjoying drinks and appetizers. You pick the painting and we do the rest!
GIRLS' NIGHT OUT, Spring Special:
Reserve a private evening or weekend morning paint session* for $312, AND your first glass of house wine, beer or soft drink is on the house! The fee covers up to 8 painters. We will collect $30 per each additional painter the night of your event. Free Drink Night offer is valid for our Sunday - Thursday evening sessions. Our Free Mimosa offer is valid for private Mimosa Morning weekend sessions. *NOT VALID FRIDAY, SATURDAY or SUNDAY NIGHT or Afternoon. Pick date and time, call or email to book your event. Mention this offer to receive your free drinks!
Private Event Inquiry
Tell us about your party. We'll get right back to you.
Private Party Pricing:
Monday–Friday DAYTIME : $312 for up to 8 painters. Payment for 8 due at the time of booking. $30 for each additional painter.
Sunday – Thursday EVENING: $312 for up to 8 painters. Payment for 8 due at the time of booking. $30 for each additional painter.
Saturday or Sunday DAYTIME: $390 for up to 10 painters. $30 for each additional painter. Payment for 10 due at the time of booking.
Friday or Saturday EVENING: $468 for up to 12 painters. $36 for each additional painter. Payment for 12 due at the time of booking.
SMALLER GROUPS: If you don't meet the minimum attendance requirement to reserve the studio for a private party, we are always happy to accommodate groups of all sizes at our regularly scheduled public events.
Private Event FAQs
- CAN WE CHOOSE THE PAINTING? Yes! Visit our Galleries to choose from hundreds of paintings.
- WHAT'S INCLUDED? We supply acrylic paints, brushes, aprons, easels, expert art instruction, music, and the use of the studio to host your event. Each of your guests will leave with a completed, gallery-wrapped canvas painting. We take care of all of the set-up and clean-up.
- WHAT ABOUT FOOD & BEVERAGES?
Our bar will be open for wine, beer and soft drink purchases. If you have at least 12 in your party, the kitchen will be open for hot appetizers and other snacks during your event. For private events, you are welcome to provide your own food and treats, however, due to NH Stage liquor license regulations, all beverages must be purchased onsite.
- WHEN TO ARRIVE Your guests should arrive 10 - 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time so that we can start and end the event on time.
- HOW LONG WILL THE EVENT LAST? We schedule 3 hours of studio time for private events (2.5 hours for kids parties), allowing enough time for guests to complete their paintings without feeling rushed. Arrangements may be made in advance for extended studio time for an additional fee. Let us know and we'll work with you.
ALL AGES WELCOME! Learn more about our specially priced, kids Birthday Parties here .