NO RULES. PLENTY OF INSPIRATION.
Pick one of our paintings, or do your own thing.
Open Studio is designed to allow our customers the opportunity to paint one of our paintings or something of their own. There is also the option of painting on glassware. The advantage is that you can work at your own pace and everyone in your group can paint something different.
WHO SHOULD SIGN UP?
Attendees are expected to be able to paint independently with the aid of a "cheat sheet” that is available for most of our canvas paintings. Our cheat sheets show photos of the painting in progress. Instructors are on hand to answer any questions and offer guidance when asked. If you need step-by-step instructions, we encourage you to sign up for one of our follow-along, instructed sessions where each step of the painting is demonstrated.
Come alone or with friends. Perfect for date night, girls’ night out, office parties and family fun. Kids 12 and under are welcome with an adult. Parents, we can't imagine why you wouldn't want to paint right beside your kiddos, but if that's the case, there's no charge to watch and supervise.
The Kitchen & Bar Will Be Open
We will be serving up liquid courage from the bar for those who wish to indulge, or need a little help loosening up to get their creative juices flowing. Choose from our assortment of wine, malt beverages, spiked coffees, & champagne Mimosas. Proof of age with a valid ID required. Non-alcoholic beverages, soda, tea and coffee are also available.
NOTHING TO BRING!
All supplies are included so there’s nothing to bring but yourself. All you have to do is show up ready to paint and enjoy the music! At the end of the session, leave with a finished painting.
TURN YOUR WORK OF ART INTO A THOUGHTFUL GIFT!
Add a finishing touch to your masterpiece with a frame from Graffiti, perfectly sized to fit our canvases. Just ask and we'll frame your painting before you leave.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Reservations are recommended and appreciated, but walk-ins are welcome. Plan to arrive at the designated time.
- Artists will be on hand to offer guidance and encouragement. If you’d prefer step-by-step instruction, we recommend you sign up for one of our instructed paint sessions.
- Admission fee includes a 16 x 20 canvas, paint supplies, and up to 2.75 hours of studio time.
- If you don't complete your canvas in one session, you may return for half price.
- You're welcome to bring your own supplies, but the fee remains the same.
- Additional canvases are available for purchase for $15 each.
- Aprons are supplied, but accidents happen—often! Acrylic paint does not wash out. Be sure to dress accordingly or be prepared to flaunt paint stains as your new fashion statement.
- New Hampshire State liquor laws prohibit BYOB to establishments with Liquor Licenses.