Kids LOVE to Paint & We Love Kids!
Celebrate your child's birthday at Graffiti Paintbar & leave the mess to us.
Fill out our Event Inquiry Form to book a super-fun birthday party at Graffiti! CLICK HERE
Our 2.5 hour Weekend Kids Paint Parties are scheduled for Saturday and Sunday mornings. Weekday afternoons or early evenings are also available if we haven't already added an event to the calendar. Select from our two-hour kids paintings here. Call or email info@graffitipaintbar for available session times.
- The cost is $28 per painter for parties of 12–24. You may host a smaller group for a flat-rate studio fee of $336. A $336 deposit is due at the time of booking in order to guarantee your reservation. The balance for additional painters can be paid on the day of your party.
- Price includes all painting supplies, guided instruction and a frame for your child's painting. Each guest will take home a display-ready painting.
- We use acrylic paints which are NOT washable once the paint has dried. Aprons are provided but accidents happen. We strongly advise parents to have children dress accordingly.
- Food and beverages are not included, but you are welcome to bring your own food, beverages, paper products, party favors and balloons. We will provide a table with a tablecloth for you. Due to allergies, PLEASE do not bring nuts of any kind to the party.
- We allow approximately 2 hours of painting time and scale the complexity of our paintings to match the abilities and attention spans of younger children as necessary. We allow approximately 30 minutes at the end of the session for snacks/treats and singing happy birthday. Please have your guests arrive about 10 minutes early so that we can begin and end on time as we usually have another session immediately following.
- You may arrive a few minutes early to decorate if you wish. Keep in mind that we do not allow confetti or glitter in the studio.
- Alcohol is never served during birthday parties for kids.
- CANCELLATION POLICY: While we understand that unforeseen circumstances arise, event cancelations cause a financial hardship for our small business and cancelled work hours for our staff. If you must cancel, we ask that you notify us immediately in writing by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will work with you to reschedule to a different date.